DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION PROCESS
- Gather your needs and ideas: The internet has become one of your best friends if you are looking for kitchen remodeling ideas. From Google search to Pinterest, as well as some helpful information and tools available on our Resources Page, you can begin to collect and organize your ideas and color schemes for your remodel.
- Schedule your FREE Consultation: We’re happy to schedule a convenient time to come to your home and discuss your remodel vision. We will also walk you through the entire remodeling process, including “what to expect” during the remodel process.
- Establish Budget & Preliminary Scope of Work: During this phase, we’ll assess your budget and compile a preliminary scope of work, product and upgrade ideas, as well as all other project priorities previously discussed.
- Design Your Remodeled Kitchen: This phase will involve taking photographs, various sketches, and taking comprehensive space dimension to design a series of preliminary design concepts. All of this will go towards a final, more formal SOW (Scope of Work).
- Presentation of Accurate and Complete Bid: Once layout and materials are choices are finalized, we will present you with an accurate Bid. This includes the SOW and budget options.
- Sign Agreement, Make Deposit, & Schedule: After signing off on the final design, product, upgrade selections, and financial agreement, we’ll collect a 50% deposit and schedule construction start date.
- Pre-Construction: We will discuss job site details such as product delivery, home access, job site protection, and scheduling at this point as well as any special needs or circumstances in which our crew needs to be made aware.
- Construction Begins: The construction phase in a typical Remodiko kitchen remodel is a well-planned and time process. Our objective is to get your kitchen completed in a timely manner by having all of the selection chosen within their scheduled timeframes. Change orders at times can stop production easily add weeks to a kitchen remodel.
- Project Completion & Final Review: At this point in the process we’re coming to the conclusion of construction and will be looking to schedule final walkthroughs with you. We want you to be 100% satisfied with the outcome and encourage your feedback. Once final approval has been made, we ask that you allow us to take pictures to post on our portfolio to demonstrate to current and future customers before and after project results.